When setting up your files for print and sending them to Complemar Print, be sure to follow these guidelines:
- Include 1/8" bleed on all 4 sides of your document. If you are working with an image in Photoshop or Illustrator keep in mind the area you might need to use for the bleed.
- It is also important that no text or essential parts of your artwork come within 1/16" of the trim line.
- Remember when printing a four color process job to convert all images and colors to CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black), as opposed to RGB or Spot Colors.
- For optimal results your images must be at least 300 DPI at the final output size. Please do not attempt to change a low resolution image to a higher one by changing the DPI in your imaging software. It's impossible to add resolution to an image.
- When possible, send High Res PDF files with bleed and crop marks. Editing PDF files is limited, for editing, original files are recommended.
- If you have used InDesign and you would like us to be able to edit your file use the Package feature for output. For any job, images and fonts must be embedded or included.